Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow mixed with Great News




What a difference a day makes.....24 inches and it is still coming down. Just as there are no snow day s for chemo nor are there ones for the mortgage loan processor. Getting ready to get our form under the five comforters and head into town. But Wait....... I had great news yesterday from my doctor regarding my blood work. and with out going into great detail my tumor markers showed an incredible response to the treatment. Its not often you see these docs actually get excited. They will redo the PT scan in December after 6 or so more treatments and that should be very revealing. But, all in all, its looking good.

Kenan suggested i be a cancer cell for Halloween and I am trying to visualize just how that looks. Any other ideas. It seems i am pretty scary just as is so I just may stick to me and call it Schenade Oconnor or better yet how about Fester from the Adams Family..thats kind of timely is it not.
Off to attack the snow and all that comes with it...adventure in the high rockies!
love to yu all

4 comments:

  1. Great news!! I am thinking of you all the time and love this blog very much.

    Yes, the hair thing is SO hard. Why is that? Maybe it shows everyone something about us that we might want to keep private--it labels us with cancer. I dunno, but it was so difficult for me, too. You are gorgeous, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Photos of Snow. I don-t think the cat is so enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocklin' good news Suse! Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty, pretty snowfall, probably a bitch to shovel...I love the shaved head banana....You look mighty cute to me. Stay warm and keep calling. xoxox mj

    ReplyDelete