Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TUESDAYS, A DAY I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON!

It feels so good to wake up and feel so good. I had a god awful week-end. Lets just say it was very horizontal, for all the wrong reasons, and I became one with the bed. Or as Bob Dylan said "when you ain't got nothing you got nothin to loose".

So moving right along, on a brighter note, the snow is melted, the skies are blue, I just had a delicious yoghurt and toast breakfast, a hot cup of tea, a hot shower, and I am ready to take on the office. I think there a 7 boys working in the office this week. Never a dull moment.

There was a "shave your head" movement in empathy of me. Most of the guys wanted to wait to Halloween to make the most of it. Here is the winning look....A white, skinny, version of Mr. T.


No comments:

Post a Comment