Thursday, October 1, 2009

professional update, first thing first

I wanted to let all of you know that effective  October 1st, Espress-Oh! will no longer be in operations. I want to thank all of you for your support and kindness over the past thirteen years. Due to both the economy and personal health issues I am no longer able to maintain the level of customer service and quality that has been so important to me for so very long. You have been such great friends and patrons that it makes it hard to really find the right words to put this in perspective. I am not sure exactly what I will do with myself without all your kind support and wishes.

I intend to try and continue working with a local mortgage company down the street on 13th between BMOCA and next door to the Map Gallery. I have a little desk in the back corner. We do home re-financing and mortgages for purchasing homes. If I can ever help any of you please give a call. It would do my heart good to save you some money out there in the jungle of finance and banks. Julia is working as an independent real estate agent and shares my thoughts, if there is any way she can be of service to any of you, she would be pleased to do so.

For those of you interested in following my fight against cancer for the second time, I have a blog......sussisms.blogspot.com

This is not a fun note to write but please know how much I have appreciated all your support and kindness over the years. Don't become strangers as I cannot live without all of your friendships and support.

Look forward to seeing you all.

May the force be with you!

Susanna  Block
#720-352-3661 cell

Boulder Lending Group
#303 440-1330

Julia Wrapp Realty
#303 875-0313

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susanna: I just got back from a 10-day trip to Death Valley and Southern Utah, and have come back to hear you have closed the cafe at the Library. I'm very discouraged to hear that, but I understand. I am glad to see you have set up this blog and I can fololow along with what you are up to. Hope to see you also at some music events... so---carrying on... (I am going by "anonymous"

    Chris Engleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna! You're awesome and beautiful!! Way to take on your life and to do it with such an amazing attitude!! I love your stories and your head. You're a funny gal and I'm glad I met you! I will be sending you positive thoughts and prayers and you keep doing what you're doing! You rock!!
    Love,
    Laurie (your nurse)

    ReplyDelete