Thursday, October 1, 2009

UPDATE FROM THE MAN DR FLEAGLE


he can no longer feel the lump in my clavicle and my cough is all but good so I suggested I was cured, we could run a few tests and call it all good.? Maybe DOc..Well i got a heartfelt laugh but not much more...so the chemo goes on. I even described my recent encounter with Oral Roberts and the heal rountine (for those of you who remember those days) but he wrote that off to a aschkenazi  hindu or something.

Round two chemo finished. I can't sleep even with massive amounts af adavant, pot candy, who knows...I guess there is work to be done. Chemo was only 3 hours this time and I am feeling ok. They are working hard to fill me up with anti nauseau stuff so here is hoping that that will work. Sucking on ginger ain't too bad. drinking lots of water. 

While I have any energy I have my work cut out for me disposing of everthing at the cafe. BIG JOB but not too big for this retired Barista Babe. Bring it on.  I have a month to get it all wrapped up . Julia is helping and Matt is coming up on Sunday to lend a hand. It will be a cathartic experience in a sense..a good way. Hell of way to clean the plate for the new year.  
a cocktail snap from the cancer center and I will be back in touch.. Its not just a quick shot as you can see..more like a slow drip and they don't even offer you an olive or a twist. what has the world come too. Happy day to all..Thanks for taking the time to read this senselss rambling. Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Keep kicking butt Aunt Sus! Thanks for posting the updates. Lots of love from Jocelyn, Jonah and me--you're in our thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna,I have you in my thoughts and prayers.All will be OK.I am not going to tell you what a great person you are.You know and i know.All these years i have known you you gave me such a joy to see you and talk to you.Stay strong,and positive that is your greatest quality and that is what we love about you.

    ReplyDelete