Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crossroads- Where Ecuador meets Italy meets Cancer.

The blurr is gone for now. Feeling a little clearer. Another week has come and gone. I always think its Friday on Tuesday cause I feel so good, and have Weds off of work and just want to go out and have fun before facing tomorrow. It is snowing, just as the weatherman said it would. We might get 7 inches or more. no snow days at the chemo lab. Time to hunker down under a down comforter. What should I be for Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. well now that the Block liver comes into question Kenan can stop hassling me about that gallon (or 2) of vodka I extricated from your den. i knew i was doing y'all a favor. Susie you look hot, strong and full of life. DFalsberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanity shmanity, you won't have any bad hair days for a while, at least!!!
    No one looks as good in those hats as you. Besides, don't you always make an "entry" anyway?

    Love you,
    Eti

    ReplyDelete