Monday, October 5, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY Saying good by to an era

It was a great ride....but life does goes on....

What a great week-end. Was able to rest enough and let the drugs do their work while mixing it up with great times with best friends. The highlite.....Matt called sunday morning with two free tickets (great seats) for Cirque de sole playing in Denver. So he came up and we got some serious inventory cleaning at the cafe and zooomed to Denver for a most entertaining show, dinner in the big city and he put me on a bus home where Julia met me at the bus stop. Now that is livin!! Got some nice walks in, some reading and am ready to bring on the week full speed.

I think I am finding my pace with the chemo and if this continues it will prove very manageable.
I still have a full head of hair...imagine that.
It is crisp and fall like outside
Really not much to say on the chemo front. I am a little preoccupied with closing a cafe that I ran for 13 plus years. A good distraction for the time being.

If any of you want to open a cafe somewhere I could hook you up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't imagine the Library without Espress-Oh! Glad to hear you're hootie. Now's the time to relax and go with the flow. Ray & Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped in to see you on a visit back to Channel 8. So sorry to see you have closed. Had my own issues with B.C. last year. Intense. Am wishing you the best--Drop me a note, sister! Love, Jana B., jtb@netins.net

    ReplyDelete