Friday, October 2, 2009

THE SUSPENSE IS OVER THEY TWEEKED IT PERFECT

Last week this time I felt all but dead so the good news.....I had no side effects from chemo this week. I had a great nights sleep last night and was able to work all day today!!!!!Thanks to all the nurses and doctors who paid attention and made a few adjustments to spare me the discomfort. The real proof is in the pudding so lets just hope next week will be the same and then I will be truly convinced.
Am staying busy closing up the library. An end to an era indeed but it feels ok. I may not have much to post this week if it just keeps going this smooth. Remember No news is good news and get out there and enjoy your life. I'm happy so you be happy too.

susanna

5 comments:

  1. That is good news---Here's to hoping your remaining rounds of Chemo go as well as this week.

    Alec's advice---"curse the medicine---that's what I did with the horrid antibiotics I had to take".

    And he wanted you to know his soccer team won 4-2 this morning and he scored the first goal. Alec clearly has the competitive alhletic gene that you have Susanna but skipped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you felt no bad effects from the chemo!I hope that continues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you so much love, Sus! My "surrogate Boulder mom," you know I adore you. Sage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sus,

    Today's thought - send those cancer cells back to the nothingness from which they came........we all have cancer cells in our body....it is how we see them that makes all the difference.....i am with you every step of the way my friend.......love u c....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susanna,
    Got your Facebook message today You are SO brave to face the @#**$%@ cancer and the loss of Espress-Oh - Yes - the end of an era. We all miss you and think about you. XXXXOOOO
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete