Monday, September 28, 2009

I CAN'T RMEMBER THE LAST TIME I FELT THIS GOOD THIS EARLY IN THE DAY!

A QUOTE FORM MY LATE FATHER.  So...I do feel great and actually enjoyed a glorious Sunday of fall weather, walking the track, enjoying a good day off.  So there is life after the side effects of chemo.

I put a full day in the office today (the mortgage company) and it felt swell. We are real busy with these historically low interest rates and the boys have a keen way of keeping me busy with new loan after new loan. No complaints... otherwise known as job security. 

There will be a pattern of good days/bad days and I am thinking it will be the good Sat night thru thursday night with Friday and Saturday reserved for checking out into a dark quiet room. All in all that doesn't seem undoable. 

I  have a good appetite and attitude and will be ready for Weds. It starts off at 8:15 am with a lab exam where they get all the blood and then an appt.  with my oncologist before the 6 hour chemo drip begins. It promises to be another long day but hopefully I will get a few chapters under my belt for my Mortgage brokers lisc. exam that I am trying to study for. 

Cheers to all and a Happy new year to you MOT's out there. Hope your fasts were painless and your breakfasts were fabulous.

susanna

3 comments:

  1. Sus-thanks for the update. Here's hoping the chemo today goes smoothly and you get a lot of studying done. Grey and wet in Michigan. love ya, mj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on the blog and am really impressed that you know how to do all this. Photos and everything! Very best wishes for a smoother ride on the chemo train this week. I'm humming my "Oh Susanna" song and sending my version of a prayer your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kick butt Sus-----Screw 'em if they can't take a joke.

    Love ya!!

    -Kenan

    ReplyDelete