Saturday, September 5, 2009



Julia and I moved this tree like plant in from the outside last night.  The temperatures have been dropping and it seemed like it might get cold. I awoke this morning to find this incredible blossom on the plant.  It seemed miraculous as there was no sign of it the night before and it somehow mirrored the painting behind it.
You gotta love nature.
We all need to get out and take in this long week-end.  In a world where we all work so hard and forget how to play.  So I am off to remember how to play. I never forgot nor will I. 

Thank you all for  your great wishes and prayers. You have no idea how strong I feel and How thankful I am that I know each and everyone of you.

I am still getting over the fact that I got this photo on this page. Thanks brother Daniel for the great tutorial. It all seems to be working.
Love

sus
 

1 comment:

  1. Great Post banana, you are becoming a blog expert. XXOO Daniel

    ReplyDelete