Thursday, September 3, 2009


All the tests have been completed which is a huge relief to have behind me. Now its the waiting period for some final results.  the MRI of the brain came back clean which is great news.  I am still a confirmed nut case so it just goes to show the limitations of medicine and research.

Yesterday they very successfully did a  biopsy of the node on my lung. Nothing collapsed and I refrained from coughing during the procedure,  which was a good thing.   It will take a few days for the results of that to trickle its way down to the doctor. So in the meantime I have 5 days to enjoy myself, with no more tests.  I am feeling good. Just did a couple of miles on the tread mill and got my first shower after 4 days.

Daniel is off to Seattle. It was great having him here. many thanks to him for setting up this blog. More to come next week.  Until then
everybody get out and enjoy memorial week-end, the official end of summer. 
I have a full week-end of BBQS, fishing, resting and reading.  Wishing all of you the same
Love

banana 

No comments:

Post a Comment