Saturday, December 5, 2009

MY BODY DOSEN'T KNOW!!!!!

I think my body has forgotten or is unaware that I was diagnosed with cancer! Sounds like me being crazy right? Let me just run down what I did this past week, aside from working every day. My night life so to speak.
Tuesday- cocktails and dinner with a dear old pal from the DA's office
Weds- Dinner in Denver and YO-YO MA with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra with my dear friend Jan Jackson ( a late birthday celebration). nothing short of AMAZING!!
Thursday- Bruce Hornsby and the Noise Makers at the Boulder Theatre with dinner before with old friends.
Friday- pick up Kenan at the airport and dinner out with Dana and Uncle Kenan on Pearl Street.
Saturday- Jan Jackson's Christmas party.
Sunday- Dinner with the kids and Uncle Kenan at home....
And I feel great!!! The ominous cough is GONE!!! Clean the ducts in your house!
Work is good, low interest rates continue to fuel a busy office. It's kind of fun to save people money this time of the year.
I am not sure what to make of all my energy but I embrace it and all my friends that I can celebrate with.
I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. In words of our Grandmother Marie---"The lord works in mysterious ways."

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, Susanna! I miss seeing you and Express-Oh! in the library terribly, but I'm thrilled you're doing so well! With your positive outlook, I wouldn't expect any less!
    Giant Hugs, (tutoring) Pam

    ReplyDelete