Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Sorry to keep you all in suspense but with out a camera it was hard to come up with any note worthy news. The last 10 days were primarily tests, ranging from an MRI of the Brain to PT-CT scan of the body and a echo-EKG checking the heart. The Biggest best news is that 98% of all the 8 hot spots are GONE---in remission. The only sign of cancer is a slight stress mark on my left hip. It is hardly visible. The heart is fine as is the brain.
I DO STILL HAVE to finish all the chemo treatments through Feb. They will repeat the scan one more time at the end of treatment. But for now I could not be happier and there could not have been better news today. All your good thoughts, prayers and candles played a big role in this outcome, I just know. Wishing you all the best of Holidays in whatever you believe.
I am thankful for all your thoughts and promise you none of them are wasted. I may get my camera back next week and promise to get some snaps to brighten up this blog.
love
sus

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what great news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This news really made my day! Could not be better! XXOOOOO Zio Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sus----Your wonderful news is thrilling. I am feeling the waves of joy and celebration from you and all of those who care so much about you. Yes you did!

    Love
    Kenan

    ReplyDelete