Sunday, November 29, 2009

electronic chaos takes hold

I am powering through chemo despite electronic failures all around me... everything from my camera, to my iphone, to my back up cell phone, is either in a repair shop or not working. there must be some meaning to this...maybe the chemo is focusing on more than just me. .If that is the case its very effective.

I had a great Thanksgiving with Julia's parents. A 23lb turkey for 5 people. Need I say more. I rallied out to watch the CU Buffaloes loose once again on Friday to Nebraska but it was 65 degrees out...
What is usually a less than great day ( Saturday ) I rallied myself to the apple store, the bank, the book store and a talk and book signing by Amy Goodman from Democracy Now. It was great. finished the night with a little sake and sushi.

So YES...I am getting my head around this ride and feel really strong. I am determined to defy the cumulative effect of chemo. Even my hair is attempting to grow back (with a loose definition of attempting and growing) still looks real goofy.

Without photos this gets a bit dry.. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that the Holidays before us shine bright in your homes. I feel the love so just keep it coming.
loads of Love to all of you
susanna


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Are we on for tonight? What do you want to do? We would love to have you all to our home....

    Holli

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for you to feel all better. sending out love and healing vibrations from ann arbor, your sister xoxox

    ReplyDelete