Saturday, December 26, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!






Sorry to be so lame in updating this but its hard not to dwell on the best of times and forget that I am fighting a fight and not just living the dream! I swear most of the time I would forget I had cancer if I didn't look in the mirror or if Julia wasn't following me around with the camera. Julia does remind me from time to time that its my attitude that prevails since she does have to deal with the side effects on a day to day basis, be it chemo brain or just downright denial and stubornness. But the truth is in the hair. Its a little bit like a chia pet.

It has been a great holiday. No shortage of eggnog, whiskey, good friends, wild turkeys, snow, and miracles.

We are getting to count down range .....7 more chemo treatments...Feb. 24th !!! I don't even have to take my shoes off to track that.

I love you all...carry on! Party like Rock Stars into 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment