Saturday, November 7, 2009

SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WE WILL FIGHT, FIGHT, fight, fight , fight...

To all my fellow CU fans....Yes the Buffalos won today and I had stunning tickets to watch it, thanks to brother Kenan (Dr. Mango). It was a glorious sunny November day and it sure beat the way I spent last Saturday. So maybe the mind can out do the body...I had my mind set on feeling good enough to go to the game and it worked.
Now I am home and feel whoooped! No celebrating for me tonight.
I am making good progress re-defining my belief system that got pretty shattered the past 3 months. No details to share but progress.
This is my week off chemo
lets all raise a glass and celebrate the 10 days to come and November skies.
Lots of love

3 comments:

  1. L'Chaiim....tho not so sure bout them golden buffs. you are outscoring the field of play...just think of it. Mr. F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I keep trying to send you an email and it keeps bouncing back to me, so......dinner on November 30 at 6pm, ok? Love, Holli

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the Buffs can win it shows all things are possible. No doubt Sus it was your presence that inspired the CU win. Yes We Can.

    And of course Buffy is it.

    xo,
    Kenan

    ReplyDelete