Monday, January 4, 2010

BACK TO WORK

After 5 days of bone pain I think it may have left the body, at least I hope...I am out the door off to work. A less than memorable holiday but the good news is that was then and now is now!!! My week off of chemo. YEA! I have a Drs. appt. Thursday to check the white blood count. Hopefully they have been reproducing like bunny rabbits.
Its a lovely bright sunny day in Boulder! I got my shades and ready to bring on 2010.
Matt and Dana are in route to Israel for a month long adventure.
I have been watching the Ken Burns National Park Documentary and it truly is amazing.
A little reminder of so much out there to be thankful for.
Its all about perspective
Wide angle lenses

love

susanna

3 comments:

  1. mr falsberg here...girl i be rootin' for ya....gogogo, you are on my prayer list, as corny as that sounds it seems to work. i am now walking thru the healing forest with my dear friend Andy Schmechel.,.not sure if you knew him. he was married to Margaret Bullitt. survival is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give them hell Susanna---take no prisoners.

    xo,
    Kenan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Kaela met up with your kids in Israel. Funny how we have to go half way around the world to see what is right at home.

    I'm standing at the finish line cheering you on with a gold medal.
    Love
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete